- Zinc oxide and sulfur help to reduce oiliness, reduce inflammation, and fight bacteria on the skin, balance out skin tone and texture, leaving skin looking clearer and healthier and reduces sebum production, which is the main cause of acne and pimples.
- Tea tree oil and aloe vera, reduces inflammation and redness while aloe vera soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Witch hazel and lavender which reduces sebum production and tightens pores.
How to use it?
- Simply apply a thin layer to affected areas twice a day, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- For best results, use daily or as needed to help reduce blemishes and keep skin clear and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.