Pigmentbio Sensitive areas is intended to illuminate and unify the skin in areas where friction, hair removal or contact with clothing causes discoloration and the gradual appearance of darker areas (knees, neck, underarms, thighs, groin).
Pigmentbio Sensitive areas effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots while presenting a very good tolerance, which allows a use on the most sensitive zones.
Its rich texture is easily absorbed, soothes immediately and leaves the skin dry and soft. Day after day, the skin is moisturized and soothed, dark areas are illuminated and the skin becomes even. Lastingly.
- The first skin care product specially formulated to reduce the appearance of dark spots in sensitive and intimate areas.
- Brightens and evens out skin tone in areas prone to friction (knees, elbows, underarms, thighs, groin)
- Soothes the skin and helps prevent redness responsible for skin color differences
- Moisturizes the skin
Can be used on external intimate areas – Can be used directly after depilation or shaving
Very good tolerance – Rich, non-sticky and non-greasy texture – Fragrance-free
- Andrographis paniculata and Azelaic Acid act on melanogenesis and its induction. They reduce the amount of melanin on the skin and help both prevent and reduce dark spots;
- D.A.F. patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It helps keep the skin hydrated and shielded from external aggressors;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra not only helps brighten the skin but also provides soothing properties;
- Laminaria Extract calms irritation and soothes the skin.
How to use:
Once or twice a day
- STEP 1Apply to the skin of the affected areas after cleansing.
- STEP 2The product can be used directly after shaving or waxing to avoid the appearance of redness and differences in skin color.
Body. Adults. External use only.
Soothed, hydrated, and unified skin