1. Moisturizes and helps depigments your skin.
2. Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.
3. Advanced preservative-free formula.
4.Hydrates and clarifies skin.
1. Tranexamic Acid: Widely used in dermatology, Tranexamic acid helps diminish the appearance of ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation, it is a powerful ingredient known for its ability to brighten skin complexion, post-acne marks, and stubborn brown patches.
2. Butylresorcinol: It is a proven potent inhibitor of tyrosinase and peroxidase/H2O2, thus an effective skin lightener for normal and hyper-pigmented skin. Suitable for Melasma treatment.
3. Hyaluronic Acid: It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It provides time-released hydration; supports natural blood circulation and nutrient absorption.
4. Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Curcumin): Is a chemical compound found in turmeric. Researchers claim that Curcumin can decrease UV damage, as a natural antioxidant, plus possessed anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
5. Niacinamide: It is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide. Niacinamide supports the skin barrier (the outer surface of the skin) and works in synergy with the natural substances in the skin to help diminish enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, reduce dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. It helps control and balances excess oil production.
How to Use:
1. Cleanse and tone your skin with HIDRADERM TRX Foamy Soap-free Cleanser.
2. Next, apply HIDRADERM TRX serum or your regular serum.
3. If you have oily skin, apply HIDRADERM TRX gel with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. Press the pump 3 times and spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning and/or at night.
4. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
There are no reviews yet.