– Reconstitutes the protective hydrolyptic layer.
– The scalp becomes comfortable again.
– Nourishing and softening properties.
– Avoids dehydration, protects the hair and provides shine.
– Hydrating sugar complex which is freed in sequence to capture the moisture in the skin.
– Immediate and long-lasting hydrating effect
– Cationic power attracts it to the areas which need it most.
– Repairs hair and makes it shiny.
– Acqua-Oil Complex
– Babassu oil (from the Brazilian Amazon)
– Macadamia oil (from trees native to Australia)
– Conditioning silicones
How to Use:
Spread over washed and towel-dried hair.
Massage and leave to act for a few minutes (with application of moist heat during 5 minutes).
– Water from the Zermatt glacier. Water containing minerals and oligoelements with decongestant and natural properties which soften and protect the skin.
– Invigorating fragrance. Full bodied fragrance with aquatic aromas on a woody base.
There are no reviews yet.