• A hydrated and protected SKIN: enriched with pro-regenerating vegetable surgras and organic macadamia, its Cosmebio-certified formula gently cleanses dry skin and helps preserve its natural regeneration process. Soap-free and dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
• A moment of WELL-BEING thanks to its fresh texture and its 100% natural fragrance.
• Soften the skin while helping to regenerate and nourish it naturally.
• A gesture for the PLANET with its 100% recycled and recyclable plastic bottle.
• Ideal for the sensitive skin of the whole family: young and old from 1 year old.
– Composed of 98.3% natural ingredients and 10% certified organic ingredients.
– Based on organic macadamia and almond oils.
– Refined scent of 100% natural macadamia nuts.
– Does not contain soap.
How to Use:
In the shower or in the bath, apply the Bath Shower Gel dry skin on your skin previously wet. Lather, rinse, your skin is hydrated, protected, more alive than ever.
Glycerin, also called glycerol, is a viscous, odorless and colorless liquid, obtained during alcoholic fermentation and entering into the composition of triglycerides. Much appreciated for its moisturizing and emollient properties, it is widely used in cosmetics.
Soap is one of the best known products in which glycerin is the basic component. These soaps have a low pH and act as emollients on the skin, helping it to maintain and regain its natural level of hydration. Therefore, they are ideal for the hygiene of sensitive or dry skin.
Glycerin is also found in anti-aging moisturizers, due to its ability to soften the skin and increase its elasticity. Its great soothing power makes it an effective product for reducing irritation, acne marks or small burns, helping to speed up healing. It is also found in shaving lotions, as it reduces friction, as well as in hair care products such as serums and masks.
There are no reviews yet.