1. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Intensifies firmness.
3. Evens out skin tone.
4. Boosts moisturising.
5. Retinisation without irritation.
6. Dermatologically tested.
3-retinol system in liposomes (retynil, retinol and retinaldehyde), hyaluronic acid, TFG-β2 growth factor, mimetic peptides, zinc and a cocktail of antioxidants (ergothioneine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, pterostilbene and Coenzyme Q10).
How to Use:
1. Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses Hyaluronic if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer water-based cleansing.
2. Then, apply a few drops of Retiage liposomal serum or your regular serum.
3. Apply a pea-sized amount of Retiage antiging cream with a soft massage. on face, neck and cleavage, and spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning or at night.
And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
If you are pregnant, it is preferable to choose one of our antiage creams that are free of retinoids.
There are no reviews yet.