- SOSKIN D-WHITE, concentrated in hexylresorcinol, targets the origin of hyperpigmentation phenomena. Helps reduce the appearance of visible surface stains and prevents the appearance of emerging spots.
- Ascorbic acid and silicon: derivative of stabilized vitamin C. Contributes to reducing the number of pigments contained in the epidermis. Helps reduce the intensity of dark spots and pigmentary defects.
How to use it?
- Apply morning and evening locally to the areas concerned, perfectly cleansed.
- Avoid the eye area, do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It is recommended to apply sun protection during the day (SPF30 minimum).
There are no reviews yet.