“Peppermint Oil is obtained from the leaves of the Peppermint plant. This essential oil is proven to decrease tension headaches and is very effective in improving memory and respiration. Its chemical composition allows it to act as an antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and an antimicrobial agent. Peppermint has a refreshing & cooling scent.
– Decreases tension headaches and is very effective in improving memory and respiration.
– Acts as an antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and an antimicrobial agent.
100% pure Mentha Piperita Essential Oil: warming and cooling effects
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicones, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, and Mineral Oils.
How to use:
Essential Oils are popular for their various benefits. Here are a few commonly attributed benefits associated with their use:
– Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to a diffuser to create a refreshing and energizing atmosphere. It can help improve focus and concentration.
– Skincare: Dilute a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil with a carrier oil and apply it to the skin to help soothe sore muscles and joints. It can also help alleviate headaches and relieve itching.
– Hair care: Add a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to your shampoo or conditioner to help promote healthy hair and a healthy scalp. It can also help prevent dandruff and hair loss.
• This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
• Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
• Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
• Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
• Should not be used on children under 5 years old.
Relaxed and pure atmosphere “