“Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant that belongs to the mint family. It is an antioxidant that fortifies hair and fights dandruff. Rosemary is considered an anti-inflammatory and an antiseptic due to its unique chemical composition. It also has the psychological benefits of reducing stress and uplifting the spirit.
– An antioxidant that fortifies hair and fights dandruff.
– Reduces stress
100% pure Rosmarinus Officinalis Essential Oil: Stronger and Longer Hair, and fights dandruff
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicones, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, and Mineral Oils.
How to use:
Essential Oils are popular for their various benefits. Here are a few commonly attributed benefits associated with their use:
– Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to a diffuser to create an invigorating and stimulating atmosphere. It can help improve focus and concentration.
– Hair care: Add a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to your shampoo or conditioner to help promote healthy hair and a healthy scalp. It can also help prevent dandruff and hair loss.
– Respiratory support: Add a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to a bowl of hot water and inhale the steam to help alleviate congestion.
• This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
• Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
• Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
• Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
• Should not be used on children under 5 years old.
Dandruff and stress free environment “